Communities: Our Extended Family
Explorer considers the communities in which it operates a part of the extended family. Nurturing our communities benefits everyone—not only now but for generations.
Throughout our history, we’ve supported a significant number of nonprofit organizations. Our main focus is to serve our local communities through involvement in the United Way. We also support four primary areas: environmental protection, health and human care, education, and basic needs.
It’s not just about giving money. Being a valued community partner also means rolling up our sleeves to get to know our neighbors, their needs and how we can work together to build a better future. Whether assisting science students who needed help going to a state competition, donating money to a center that provides educational opportunities for children to learn about the environment or aiding conservation efforts in south Texas, we’re active contributors in our communities.
If you’re a 501(c)(3) organization supporting one of our designated areas of giving, submit your charitable contribution request in writing to:
Attn: Charitable Contributions
P.O. Box 2650
Tulsa, OK 74101
Fax (918) 493-5125
Please include the following information in your request and allow at least six weeks for a response:
- Name of organization
- Contact person
- Mailing address, phone, fax and email
- Brief description of organization purpose, mission and goals
- Brief description of program or project to benefit from grant request and expected results
- Amount requested
- IRS Letter of Determination showing 501(c)(3) tax status
- Note if the organization is a United Way funding recipient
- Current Board of Directors list
- Explorer Pipeline affiliation (business relationship, family member, etc.), if any
Thanks for your interest and we wish you luck with your philanthropic endeavors.